Breaking news from the whale wars

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like I'm going to get locked out of this thread soon so thanks to all of you for your input and I'll see you again the next time it comes up!
It would be so much more fun if we could have this discussion over beers in my garage instead of here online.

Looking forward to bringing this up again on the next whaling thread,
Best to all,
Steve

Waiting for some NEW breaking news. :coffee:

You will have to wait for the TV show, they don't want to spoil their ratings

Looks like I'm going to get locked out of this thread soon

I seriously doubt that. To ban you from a thread for use of the :deadhorse: smiley would be stupid. When they deleted it last time it was likely just to try and remove all distractions from the topic.....but the thread really has run its course now so the :deadhorse: is appropriate :wink:

Then again I could be wrong and you may never see this post :rofl3:

I seriously doubt that. To ban you from a thread for use of the :deadhorse: smiley would be stupid. When they deleted it last time it was likely just to try and remove all distractions from the topic.....but the thread really has run its course now so the :deadhorse: is appropriate :wink:

Then again I could be wrong and you may never see this post :rofl3:

yeah, it has run it's course now that everybody finally agree that the SS were the agressor and that the japanese whaler couldn't do anything to avoid the impact caused by the Ady Gil.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Thought I'd check in on this thread. I see nothing has changed... :mooner:

finally...after 888 posts, well make that 889 posts including this one: has this thread finally run its course?

Lock Washer

finally...after 888 posts, well make that 889 posts including this one: has this thread finally run its course?

Lock Washer

NO NO not yet....Lets talk about SouthParks Whale *****s episode or something...:lol:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom