V.D. Problem? Last minute Valentine gift ideas.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doc

Was RoatanMan
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Chicago & O'Hare heading thru TSA 5x per year
# of dives
None - Not Certified
:love:Still available for Valentine's :arrow:Day delivery if you act now!:love4:

Picture17-7.png

:love2:These are available at Diveheart - Dive Silver Jewelry

:love3:produced for Diveheart Diveheart Foundation Official Website

The Diveheart Foundation was founded in Early 2001 and is a non-profit tax exempt 501 (C) (3) national organization chartered in the state of Illinois. The purpose of Diveheart is to provide and support educational SCUBA diving and snorkeling experience programs that are open to any child, adult, or veteran with a disability with the hope of providing both physical and psychological therapeutic value to that person.

It is the "CAN DO" spirit that Diveheart hopes to instill in all its participants by giving them the confidence and independence that allows them to face their own life challenges and overcome barriers that before might have seemed insurmountable.
Through SCUBA diving, the Diveheart Foundation supports and facilitates programs that teach children and adults with disabilities to fly. Thanks to the wonder of the water column, the oceans and lakes of the world become the forgiving weightless environment of outer space, giving perfect buoyancy to a child or adult who would otherwise struggle on land.

Aww, these are cute. Only problem is that I have no Valentine :(

You could have worded your title better, V.D Problem, in most countries means that you have been very careless and need Anti Biotics for a cure of what you caught!

Means the same here GSC, maybe one of the mods can change it?

& I thought the OP was referring to a gift that kept on giving! :rofl3:

rofl, was that why y'all came here in the first place then?

I came because I saw, and I'm glad I don't have what I thought I saw, although of course I do have what was behind it and hope that it will not put me in the doghouse for many a day which, of course is not the problem I would have had if I had had what I thought it said. I just hope she likes the Valentine's Day gift I did get for her. Dive safe!

Great presents!! I just got one for the wife!

At the aquarium the other day, one member of the team said 'no worry, I'll jerk off my tank.' Of course the dive locker went dead silent. Once he realized what he said the joking began. He was of course talking about removing his tank off the cart.

Back
Top Bottom