2/6 Dania Beach Dive & Get Together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's what we have so far:
Chilly Willy .................... hotdogs
Sharkbait0501................ hamburgers
DennisS......................... sodas
Showboat......................Charcoal and lighter
Sigourneya.....................Fruit, chips, condiments

I live in the area and am new to diving and this sounds great! unfortunately I work Saturday. (Ironically enough for Dania Beach Fire Rescue so make sure to wave if you see the big red truck!)

I live in the area and am new to diving and this sounds great! unfortunately I work Saturday. (Ironically enough for Dania Beach Fire Rescue so make sure to wave if you see the big red truck!)

Talk your crew into swinging by for the picnic. Being former fire, I'd be happy to hook them up with some grub.

Everyone keep an eye on the weather, but it the wind has any west to it, it can blow as hard as it wants, and a beach dive will still be fine. Just don't swim out to the Gulf Stream.

Trying not to be the downer of the party... but I'm thinking I may be staying home after all..

show_netcam.jpg

Tonight: A slight chance of showers before 7pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 7pm and 3am, then a slight chance of showers after 3am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Cloudy, with a low around 65. Windy, with a south wind 13 to 23 mph becoming west. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Saturday: A 10 percent chance of showers before 7am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Breezy, with a west wind between 15 and 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

West is good.
East is bad.

Yeah, it's those gusts and crappy vis though....

Weather is still good, don't be wusses !!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom