Yoga and Scuba Diving Combo- Bali - April 4-9th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

breathdeep-divedown

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Everyone, I am totally new to this site...so be nice.
I am currently booking and managing Scuba and Yoga combo retreats in Bali. The diving is fabulous, very beautiful, lots of fish, good visibility and varied sites to choose from, fine for new divers too. So the retreat is great for couple both divers or even one diver. There is sunrise & sunset yoga by the sea which will focus on breathing techniques designed to help you underwater, fine for beginner yoga folks...then there is 2 dives in between, delicious food, the bungalow are right on the beach and everything, all food, transport etc is taken care of.

I would love some initial feedback from anyone, about any aspect. Especially if you think 6days/5 night yoga and scuba holiday is a good idea or something that you'd be interested in.
thanks so much

Welcome aboard!! :)

Welcome! I'm Interested! Do you have a programme already set up that you can send me some information about?

Welcome aboard!! :)
Hi there. Just checked your site and it looks great. So you are British - form where?. I will be back in bali in amonth or so, if I stay in Seminyak it would be good to meet you.
thanks again for the warm welcome.

Emma

Hey Beaner,

Yes sure, I do have some more info. There is a sample schedule for the 6 day programme below, and costs etc on a little poster I have attached. The website should be up by Tuesday so I'll send the link then.
The basic schedule is like this,
6.15am -6.45am Sunrise meditation (optional)
6.45am – 7.45am Sunrise Yoga
8.00am – 9.00am Breakfast
9.30am – 1.00pm Diving (1 or 2 dives per day in different locations) (drinks and snacks provided)
1.30pm – 2.30 pm Lunch
3.00pm – 5.00pm Painting / Art sessions, massage, free time, swimming, snorkeling.
5.30pm - 6.30pm Sunset Yoga
7.30pm - 9.00pm -Dinner

Let me know that you can open the file attached. Would love your feedback.

Thanks
Emma

Attachments

• Breath Deep Poster mail low res.pdf
    369.1 KB · Views: 185
Thanks Emma!
I'll take a look and ask some friends... may see if I can get others to join or may consider coming on my own.
Jenni

Hi Jenni,

Hope you are well

Just a thought but there is a family room at the restort. It is 2 double beds. So if you and friends (3-4people total) wanted to take that then you can make it cheaper. The website is going to be up very soon, so there will be more info. I hope that helps, let me know what you think.

Thanks Jenni,
Speak soon
Namaste
Emma

Hello and welcome the board.

Hi there. Just checked your site and it looks great. So you are British - form where?. I will be back in bali in amonth or so, if I stay in Seminyak it would be good to meet you.
thanks again for the warm welcome.

Emma

Hi Emma,

Thanks for your comment about the website. It's actually the old web site. We are working on the new one at the moment & hopefully you will like it too :)

The British owner - Annabel Thomas is actually my business partner and she is from south England, just outside London.

At the moment, we are also working with another company who is combining Yoga trip with Diving. And I think what you are planning to do is a great idea, because thanks to Julia Roberts, now we are receiving more inquiries from people who would like to do Yoga at the end of their diving trip.

Feel free to come & visit my office. It will be our privilege to have you as our guest.
Our office address is:
Jl. Petitenget no 2A - Kerobokan
Bali
Phone: (+62) 361 738020

Not sure which part of Seminyak you will be staying but our office is only bout 5-10 minutes by car from Seminyak. You may just write down the address above and show it to your taxi driver later.

See you in March,

Wayan

Back
Top Bottom