How do you travel to paradise for great diving?

how do you get to your dive paradise

• Fly to my dive paradise

Votes: 50 82.0%
  • Take a cruise to my dive paradise

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Drive to my dive paradise

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • None I live in my dive paradise

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fly... Frontier has a nonstop flight to Cancun Tuesday mornings. Arrive mid-afternoon and hit the beach. Start diving the next day, and keep going through the following Wednesday. Thursday they have a nonstop return flight. Perfect 10 day trip, and I only have to use 3 days of vacation, since I work 12 hour shifts on the weekends. :)

Once I get done spending a fortune on gear, I expect to get to know the Frontier people real well...

I pretty much have to fly--Chicago doesn't look much like paradise after a foot of snow!
And yes, I dive here, but paradise it ain't!

Fly, Phoenix isn't exactly a dive mecca. :D

I'm quite lucky in that I only have to drive a few hours down the road to some outstanding diving.

Trains, Planes, and Automobiles! "Hey that isn't a pillow!" :wink: I fly Continental when possible due to their "Dive gear policy" and then American because of where they go, Delta because of destinations, and United if I have too:wink:

Drive.

My subaru has done it's fair share of trips ranging over 2,000 miles during the fall/winter to get to cave country, in addition to my weekend trips during the spring/summer that are usually over 600 miles per weekend.

Still flying but soon living.

I trailer my boat across the shrimp farm and then drive it 13 miles out to the nearest point on the reef (most days farther). Ironically, I LIVE on a farm called Paradise Shrimp Farm but I don't consider it "paradise" until I get out on the water. My house is in the heaviest sand fly and mosquito infested place I've ever experienced.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom