Why March 27th Can't Come Soon Enough...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lenmonster

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
blizzard.jpg

Looks like I had it easy since I only had to shovel 10" of snow out of the driveway. Cozumel is looking awfully good right about now.

We had 30" on Saturday, and now in the midst of another blizzard. They are expecting another total of 20" and they keep extending the end time of the blizzard warning. I love snow, but this sucks.

OOOH! Baltimore!!! Sorry dude, been watchin' that weather story:shocked2:

March will be well deserved!!! In the mean time, 2 words....

...hot chocolate :coffee:

Here in Minnesota we are used to harsh winters and this year is no exception but I am humbled by what the DC area is going through this past couple of weeks!

Gaffer

On the golf course this afternoon. Short sleeves in 62 deg F. :D Looking forward to Scuba Club Cozumel March 29 - April 5.

It's hard to believe but all of the storms that have been dumping on you respected the Canada / US border in my area. We haven't had any snow from either of your recent storms. The fields here barely have enough snow on them to go snowmobiling.

Back
Top Bottom