Dive in Puerto Galera, Cebu or Apo Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

for non-diving activities, bohol beats dumaguete. lots to see in bohol: chocolate hills, tarsiers, loboc river cruise, old church, whale watching etc. sightseeing is a whole-day activitiy in bohol

...and tarsiers are pretty damn sexy, so take your duct tape.

i think we used Wind and Wave Davao and I was NOT impressed. they tried to double talk us and wanted more money than they agreed upon for T Shirts they were suppose to give us.

too lazy to back read, when will you be in davao? i can show you a good time, with or without the double talk :eyebrow: i'll even give you a free shirt :cool2:

seriously, if you haven't, consider diving aundanao & ligid, or the sites in talicud island.

I want to get some pictures of me swimming inside a school of fish if I can, photo opportunity, you know.

Which is better Apo Island or Bohol Black Forest dive in the Balicasag and Cabilao Island

@ RJJJ111,

Is your avatar photo the Point Bar in PG? Looks somewhat familiar...

Rather than spend 6 days in PG I'd head down to Apo island and spend 4-5 days on the Island. About Apo Island and Liberties Lodge and diving | Apo Island has become synonymous with sustainable eco tourism. - Tommy Schultz - Peace Corps Volunteer. Its one of the first Marine Protected Areas and quite beautiful. Also many of the dives are well suited for a beginner. Lots of turtles ;-). Liberty Lodge will send a car to Dumagette to transport you to the island. I'd also spend time on Alona Beach. You can do your AOW there.

Of course if you are looking for a party scene you may want to stick with PG. Apo is remote and peaceful, the diving around Alona is quite nice.

@chip104 -- trip intinerary ---- in no particular order. 19 days total vacation time

1. go to Subic Bay, about 2.5 to 3 hours from Manila to dive with Whales and Dolphins, about 5000 pescos at Animal Encounters

2. while at Subic go to || Zoobic Safari: The ONLY Tiger Safari in the Philippines || Zoobic Safari is the ONLY Tiger Safari in the Philippines.

3. go to PG for 6 days and 5 nights taking AOW course.

4. travel to Donsol for whalesharks, i figure 2 days of travel and 2 days of swimming with them.

5. 4 days in Davao for a friends wedding.

6. from here forward unsure????? Apo, Bohol? or something else??

Back
Top Bottom