Lots of tanks for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trimixdivin

Contributor
Reaction score
ALL TANKS HAVE JUST BEEN HYDORED AND VIPS EITHER HAVE 12/09 OR 1/10 HYDRO DATES

PST 104 with OMS H-Valve original Hydro 96 $200

Faber galvined 95 with 200 bar valve orig hydro 89 $150
OMS LP 120 with Dive Rite H-valve Orig Hydro 1995

2 Faber HP 120's 3180 psi Thermo yoke valves 3/4 neck orig hydro 99 can change to 300 bar valves if buyer wants $450 for the pair

Double Faber 95's with older sherwood 300 bar manifold and bands orig hydro 97 $400

OMS double 98's with oms manilfold and bands bottoms have been repainted orig hydro
95 $450

Located in Delray Beach, FL

Had one of my 104's fail hydro, can you take some pics of ur 104, expecially spec and around the neck. If it matches mine I will take it.

Kaine

Had one of my 104's fail hydro, can you take some pics of ur 104, expecially spec and around the neck. If it matches mine I will take it.

Kaine

Was it a PST that failed? I have a couple and like 'em but worry...

To clarify it failed VIP, had a nasty crack in the neck. Yes it was a PST 104.

No need to worry, I have 6 (will 5 now) PST 104's, & 2 95's. Love them, the fail is my fault. Years of over fills.

I am interested in the single 104 if you don't sell it:)

Will you consider a trade? Either the 95's or 98's for my Faber 3180 psi 100's? Mine are doubled, 300 Bar DR manifold and oms remote cut-off.

Fort lauderdale, How much and will you ship. Thanks

Do you still have the 2 Faber HP 120's with yoke valves? How much want for them and shipping to Lake City, FL (near Jacksonville)?

Thanks,
Ted
240-682-7001

Back
Top Bottom