Blue Hole March 6th~7th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
DiveDoggie apparently needs my help with his diving :rofl3:

More likely I will be just 'Old and in the Way', but he is doing a bit of teaching on this weekend and wanted to plan a trip down to BH.

We are driving down together, leaving on the 5th, likely night dives both Fri~Saturday, and hooking up with whatever ABQ/RMO/Denver area riff raff is at Santa Rosa and/or would like to make the trip down.

Same bat time, same bat place, but what is a CO boy to do? My answer, get wet!

Folks that are interested can responds to this thread, and I hope to see some familiar faces along for the ride. :D

DiveDoggie apparently needs my help with his diving :rofl3:

More likely I will be just 'Old and in the Way', but he is doing a bit of teaching on this weekend and wanted to plan a trip down to BH.

We are driving down together, leaving on the 5th, likely night dives both Fri~Saturday, and hooking up with whatever ABQ/RMO/Denver area riff raff is at Santa Rosa and/or would like to make the trip down.

Same bat time, same bat place, but what is a CO boy to do? My answer, get wet!

Folks that are interested can responds to this thread, and I hope to see some familiar faces along for the ride. :D

:eek:nthephone:What he said!!^^^

I'm not sure if we will be at the tables or what as Kent has some students, and it looks like we will not have anyone else down with us from the Denver area. However we won't be difficult to find. Let us know what day you will be down Robin, and we will try to hook up for a dive. We could also do lunch if that works out.

We will definitely let you know before Friday. Right now it is just a matter of weather. Ron will be flying up to Boulder/Denver on Thurs, back home on Fri. :D So depending how the weather looks, you can expect us either Sat or Sunday. We'll bring food, too.

we just booked a trip to Cozumel for last week of April. Woo Hoo!

I'll be back to Bonaire this weekend, but hope to resume cold water diving later in the month, or in April.

I am planning on Sat and maybe staying over until Sunday. Its been a long, dry month and am ready to get wet. It seems every weekend lately it has snowed.

Back
Top Bottom