Atomic is the best by far!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sure, we'll call it a "training" dive. I'm sure I'll get there in the next 10 years or so. I really don't know if I'll want to get the card yet - this would be a great test of HE to see if it significantly improves the dive to warrant a $60+ fill.

I still owe a dive for my deco checkouts so that should be taken care of by then too. If not you'll see me blowing my lift bag at 30ft and doing my gas switch at 20ft. Then you can laugh at me b/c I hate doing that skill.

Hey girl friend......a 21/35 fill (not quite appropriate, but we're talking $$$$ here! so it'll do...) should be about $46.00---ish.

Then there's the deco gas.........yeah $55.00 is about right.

I think I learned that this sport wasn't cheap about $30,000 ago.

It's just a matter of - will trimix make my head significantly clearer at 200ft or so to justify the cost. And who said feeling drunk is bad?

Uhm,.... at 200ft I don't want to be anything else but clear minded. I kinda like my life, as pathetic as it is.

Thems flamin' words you spoke.......

I was joking DS.

I haven't felt any signs of narcosis to date so I'm not sure how much clearer my dive will be on HE. It will be interesting to see.

DeepScuba:
Uhm,.... at 200ft I don't want to be anything else but clear minded. I kinda like my life, as pathetic as it is.

Thems flamin' words you spoke.......

Scuba Safety Labs Evaluations 1st place=Mares Proton Ice 9.82 points, 2nd place=Apeks ATX200 9.75 points, 3rd place=Mares MR-22 Abyss 9.71 points, 4th place=Zeagle Flathead 6 at 9.47 points, 5th place=Posedin Xstream 9.42 points, 6th place=Sherwood Maximus 8.92, 7th place=Ocianic DX4 Delta 3 at8.89, 8th place=Dacor Viper Metal 8.72 points, 9th place=Scubapro MK25T S600T at 8.26 points, and last was your choice the Atomic B1-T2, HMMMMMMMMMMM Mares Wins Hands Down Scuba pro had to use Titanium regs just to get into the top 10 HMMMM I am presently in PADI School and after reading about Mares for several years now, I thought was the one to have. My first Experience of Breathing unerwater was in the pool at Dive School, To my surprise, when I pulled the Gear out of the Bag that had been prepared for me as a student and not specifically for me, Was the Mares Mr12, Wow , what a Awsome Feeling that first Breath was, Thank you Mares and Thank you PADI . I will allways Breath MARES. 4 EVER Ron.... And because the price is Right Why Breath anything Else....

Back
Top Bottom