St Vincent photos and trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saudio

Contributor
Reaction score
I spent a week in St Vincent, and here are a few shots of the more common subjects there, and a link to the full trip report with lots more photos. I hope you enjoy.

Click here for the trip report > Saudio's Trip Reports

Somebody please let me know if this is not the correct forum for this content.

Mike

dusters_1481.jpg

bristle_0999.jpg

filefish_1443.jpg

jawfishpair1_1355.jpg

jawfishpair2_1360.jpg

roughboxcrab_1084.jpg

school_0871.jpg

tubeanemone_1257.jpg

spottedshrimp_1387.jpg

Very nice. Especially liked #1,2,7,8.

Looks like a really special trip. Read the full report and was thoroughly engaged. Congrats on the Leech Headshield.

What kind of rig do you shoot with?

Looks like a really special trip. Read the full report and was thoroughly engaged. Congrats on the Leech Headshield.

What kind of rig do you shoot with?

Thanks very much! This trip was my last with a Canon XTi and Seatool housing, I've just purchased a 7D and Nauticam. The Canon rig is for sale if you know of anybody looking for a nearly complete DSLR rig.

Wow, thank you for posting the photographs and the link! I thoroughly enjoyed the entire account, and it is not the first glowing story I have read of someone diving with Mr. Tewes. I think St. Vincent has got to go on my bucket list.

Wow, thank you for posting the photographs and the link! I thoroughly enjoyed the entire account, and it is not the first glowing story I have read of someone diving with Mr. Tewes. I think St. Vincent has got to go on my bucket list.

Thank you. I'm not sure Bill will consider it a "glowing" report, but I tried to be candid and accurate ;-)

Great report AND pics Mike! Don't you feel like you are a better critter spotter now? I did.

Dave

Shoot, Dave, now I feel even more inadequate. When you can't see something even when an old fart is pointing right at it, it's pretty pathetic :)

Thanks again for your advice before the trip, it was MOST helpful.

Thank you. I'm not sure Bill will consider it a "glowing" report, but I tried to be candid and accurate ;-)

We had a great trip with Bill but if you are planning on going, you have to understand that you dive Bill's way. He can be quite a curmudgeon at times. One day he yelled at me for looking at MY copy of DeLoach/Humann which he thought was his copy and I hadn't asked to see it. It is for sure a unique experience.
Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom