Avalon Harbor Underwater Cleanup - Start planning.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I came across someone fishing from their boat so I figured eh, why not? I tugged on their sinker twice and then watched as they promptly reeled 'er in. Next time I'll have to give them something to reel in.

I posted a few stills from my video camera in a public Facebook album:

Login | Facebook

TJ does a great job! Great pictures drbill!
19554_709792807361_11616_38691705_4793430_n.jpg

Last edited:
Just finished my weekly "Dive Dry with Dr. Bill" newspaper column and the topic this week is the clean up. Check out my post in the Marine Life and Ecosystems forum

Nice article drbill! I agree with every word and "We" all together as divers make it all work!

It was nice Meeting you Dr Bill. Thanks for posting those pictures. It was a Torpedo Ray I warned my friend about.

We had 329 divers, recovered 3070 lbs. of trash, and as near as I could tell, an excellent time was had by all!

Next year is the 30th annual, it is going to be HUGE, the must dive event of 2011. If you didn't win a prize or catch some swag this year, I 'm sorry, but that means next year is YOUR year. Special thanks to Papa Bear for the buddy beaters... er, Reed's Rods, and Dr. Bill for the DVDs.

See you next year!

TJ

TJ, it was great to meet you and your wife! It is always a great event and out club had it's biggest turn out for this event! The pleasure is always mine and you make it fun and I will be at the 30th with more Beaters:wink: Can't wait to next February!
820_IMG_4657_A_round_of_aplause_Avalon_2010.jpg

Two of the Sea Creatures getting their award! Wow what a great announcer!

Back
Top Bottom