2010 Spring Megadive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nah dude, I'm John Q Citizen these days. My days of being a jack booted thug for Maobama are ovah!!!! Thank God. Methinks I got out just in the nick of time...:D

Tao, U da man! OOPS,... I forgot,... YOU ARE!!!

Then you have a risk of being recruited into the Legion of Rabid River Otters! Come to the darkside, we have cookies!
,... and trebuchets!

So long as you have white macadamia nut and milano cookies... I'm in. Legion of Rabid River Otters sounds better than Lagoon of Raving River Otters anyhow... those guys aren't freedom fighters, they are a bunch of otters listening to underwater techno and waving glowsticks around....

Then you have a risk of being recruited into the Legion of Rabid River Otters! Come to the darkside, we have cookies!
,... and trebuchets!

To help the different groups interact, I was thinking about putting together some info sheets that people would be given when they sign in as a Megadiver, with a sheet showing where the campsite was and giving some info about the activities, like breakfast and the galaxy dive, along with a nametag to put on for the first day and if Pete will give me some, a scubaboard sticker. Thoughts?

jahjah, how about some sort of little signs for in front of tents? the sort of little signs that you put when you plant something...big enough to put names & internet handles & where you're there from or something. little road signs!

and plan a mixer before the hard-core fire saturday night. some sort of big game saturday late evening? the trebuchet trials? pin the tail on the drysuit? something so the groups mingle.

Planning on making this one, no more prenancies to mess things up. Only coming for a day, but bringing 2x kids, 2x tanks and the rest of my OW gear that has been dry for way too long!

Whoo hoo!!! Simon, looking forward to seeing you, Christina and the kids!!

Yer definitely right Simon! If YOU get pregnant again, we're flushin' tha pipes.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom