Hello from Australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Casbro

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick hello to introduce myself.
I'm Steve 42 years young gathering up my dive gear again as my youngest daughter (the reason behind less dives) wants to get her certification!! Hooray!
So dusting of the gear, testing cylinders and setting up extra kit for my daughter is at the top of the list.
And is it just me or do all thes dive wet suits shrink when you don't use them for a few years as i think mine has!

Cheers All Keep diving Steve!

Hi and welcome to SB

I reckon wet suits shrink if they aren't used every month, well mine do anyway :)

Hi Steve. welcome to the forum. re: your wetsuit, sounds like a perfect excuse to go buy yourself a nice new one :wink:

The supervisor (she who must be obYed) had the cheek to say I was just fatter so I got her to put on her wetsuit  well lets just say the daughter adopted a suit and the supervisor is in the market for a new wety as well ! 

It took me a bit to get back in the water. My First dive was on the Great Barrier Reef 20 years ago. Needless to say, It had always been in my mind to get certified, but until I saw them doing it on a cruise ship, it never came up. So a friend of mine and I went and got certified about a year or so ago. My wife brushed off her gear and dove right back in.....i think she was a fish in her other life.

Needless to say I am persuing it at all lengths....both our son's are now certified so it a family affair. Just don't let them take an MP3 player down......

Best of luck......I think the wet suits shrink every day......

Beware of the iPod huh!
Very funny!
The wife is still quite keen so I'm happy I never got rid of her gear.
I just ran into grief with my ally tanks being older than 20 years and the shops refusing to test them so it looks like new tanks all round too!

Last edited:
Hey burna,
was that Frankston time or Broadmeadows Time

Back
Top Bottom