Nurse Shark Saved

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They were talking about it on "The Love Doctors" radio show today. WZZR in West Palm.

Holy Crap! I'm reading this thread and I can't believe this is the first I heard. I'm an info junkie and always tune in to the Docs. Must have been on drugs.

Everytime I look at that video of the shark with the frisbee around it's neck I am reminded of the time my beagle mix jumped on the couch next to me while I was watching TV, and I went to pet her and said to myself "What the heck?" because there was something around her neck.

Turned out it was the bottom half of a set of lingerie my girlfriend had left behind during one of her visits...not sure how my dog got her head through the leg holes but it was good for a laugh.

Aah .. but did you get it on video !!

AND SOMETIMES -- he shoots Cobia!

24173_339034595905_76557390905_4117303_862572_n.jpg

Now I DID hear about that one.:D
I ran into Tim, but did not know Chris shot it.

Great Job Chip - well done to you.

As a matter of interest (and as I am not well up on my shark ID's yet) pic attached was my first diving viewing of a shark (on Yapak site, Boracay) - Are they Nurse Sharks ?

Attachments

• IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0353.jpg
    398 KB · Views: 61

I'm not sure you're going to appreciate the possible answers to this question.

They just had the video and the two divers on the national CBS early show

Turned out it was the bottom half of a set of lingerie my girlfriend had left behind during one of her visits...not sure how my dog got her head through the leg holes but it was good for a laugh.

I'm not sure you're going to appreciate the possible answers to this question.

I didn't get that on video however I did find a VHS of me and my now exwife in..um...rather compromising positions from soon after I first met her around 20 years ago.

As I did with all my old family vacation VHS videos, I converted that one to DVD and made chapters out of it. Just for fun and for "historical archival reasons". I guess I could show you that one.

Do you have something to trade?

Did anyone see that Bill O'Reilly featured this on "Pinheads and Patriots", where he declared Chip was a patriot? Fox News, last night or Weds, I can't remember.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom