My first BCD!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Well, i have witnessed many things. I have done so much, yet have much more to do...and today i picked up my first bcd from an ebay seller!
I am not here to ask how good it is, it could well be crap :) but for a hundred and fifty pounds i have a brand new Coltri Sub zero tech bcd!! Now, as i sometimes have senior moments, i tend to forget things, so imagine my pleasant surprise when i saw that this bcd actually labels where everything is for you! what luck :D

I am guessing that this is an important purcahse in any new divers life so i thought i would share itwith you people :)

Almost there with my gears now, just the small hurdle of qualifying !!!!!!

Keep safe :)

Hi,
Enjoy your new bcd. Good place for trying kit out is the Dive Show in London, not as big as the Birmingham one though, but you can get some bargins, more so on the Sunday. My dive buddy (submariner rtd) lives in Plymouth, and solo dives at Bovisand, etc. Good luck with the course.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom