Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jclomi1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello
I am new to the boards and new to diving. I just took my Open Water padi test and failed. Im gonna take it again during the week, One question is the part b exam almost the same and have you known anyone who has ever failed the test
Thanks
Jeffrey

Hey again
I was just surfing this site and let me tell you it is very helpful site and I just wanted to say thanks

Jeffrey

Hi

Failing the test means that you had less than 75% of good answers.
Your instructor should have taken the time to explain you what you missed and make sure you do understand your mistakes.
If he hadn't wich is not normal so (s)he should have, you have there the area of additionnal work you should study.

Exam B is very similar to exam A. The purpose is to make sure you understand the theory of diving.
It is not more complex nor it is simplier

Hope this helps

Thanks and he did go over the answers with me I only missed by 2 ? so now I know what i did wrong and thanks for the help

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom