Pattaya Area - Who wants to Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jkaterenchuk

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I will be arriving in Thailand on March 22nd and will have some free time up until about April 7th. During this time I will be in the Chonburi area and diving in Pattaya and Samesan is easy for me. I will have my own equipment.

So who wants to go diving. I am thinking we should get a group together for some days and rent a local boat ourselves or plan to take one of the DS boats depending upon the interest of the participants. LK, Vie, Apecks????

I am available any day but I suspect some of you can only dive on weekends.

So why don't you post your level of interest and dates and we will see what can be arranged.

John

Sounds interesting -- I'm in Bangkok and can come down for a weekend.
I'm experienced, and have my own gear (will need air and weights).

Sounds like a good idea but unfortunately I am in Koh Chang at the mo with no imediate plan to come back to Pattaya.
If I come back before the 7th I will let you know.
Hope you can get sufficient interest to get this off the ground. This is the sort of thing we need in the area. many times I have discussed with friends actually setting up some sort of club for the resident divers in Pattaya, but never really had many seem keen enough to bother.

John, my group might be going out on March 27th (not confirmed yet) - will keep you posted.

I arrived last night without issue. Anyone have plans for diving in Pattaya area remainder of this week, weekend or into next week?

John

Will be in Pattaya the 28th to the 1st of April. Let me know if you have something going. I've also dove with Aquanauts there and enjoyed it. I did find them rather expensive thou.

Oh no!

John W and John K , MV Trident's 2009 most memorable divers are joining up?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom