Beneath The Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello All,

We just wanted to drop a line to our Northern Friends that we will have a booth at the Beneath the Sea Show March 26,27,28 at the Meadowlands convention center.
We are in Booth #319
Stop by the booth and register for a free Dive charter on our Dive boat. We will be giving away 1 per day. We also will be show casing some awesome Myrtle beach diving videos and some artifacts we have collected from the bottom.
See ya There...... Dive team

I am heading up on Saturday afternoon after walking the Great Human Race in honor of my late son. I'll be at the banquet Saturday night and show on Sunday.

Looking forward to it!

And some of the door prizes for the Friday night tec Party are:

Trip for two people to Kingston, Ont, CA.- 2 nights at the Days Inn, two days of Wreck Diving in Lake Ontario with Northern Tech Diver

OMS tank bands and " Larry Green Dive Wings,"

2x XL Slip Stream Fins

TUSA Dive computer

and I hear 2 dive days in NC

Gotta be present to win!

Also the winner of the Pioneers of NorthEast Diving will be announced

Could you provide details on this event. Where/when I will be there, just need the info.

Thanks

And some of the door prizes for the Friday night tec Party are:

Trip for two people to Kingston, Ont, CA.- 2 nights at the Days Inn, two days of Wreck Diving in Lake Ontario with Northern Tech Diver

OMS tank bands and " Larry Green Dive Wings,"

2x XL Slip Stream Fins

TUSA Dive computer

and I hear 2 dive days in NC

Gotta be present to win!

Also the winner of the Pioneers of NorthEast Diving will be announced

The Tec/Wreck Party is held at the Embassy Suites Hotel just after the Exhibit Hall closes. As you walk out the doors, just saunter to your right towards the Embassy and be careful of that revolving door.

Jeff

The Tec/Wreck Party is held at the Embassy Suites Hotel just after the Exhibit Hall closes. As you walk out the doors, just saunter to your right towards the Embassy and be careful of that revolving door.

Jeff

Is there an admission price? Open bar?

We're heading out this afternoon so I can get to a few early morning seminars (without the need to get up at 5 to start driving out there early) Just not sure what we're doing tonight.

SDE DENNIS : Hope you have a good BTS show with your Reeler. Looking forward to hearing some reports and maybe some pics from BTS 2010.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom