Friday 3/26 Lake Pleasant, Vista Pointe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gdaaym8z

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello, a few of us (3 so far) are going to be diving at Vista Pointe this Friday. We are starting at 8. I am planning on two dives for sure, maybe 3 depending on conditions. Feel free to join us!

Let us know how it goes as a few of us are headed out to VP on Saturday morning.

thanks

cb

im going, but im one of the three.... who else is going?

as far as i know its still tomorrow. i cant go on saturday. are you going?

Last edited:
I am still going tomorrow a.m.

I will post the conditions tomorrow night.

We did dive there last Friday and we had prob 25-30 ft vis. Was about 53 degrees.

I may try and make it Saturday as well.

Ryan and I had a couple of nice dives today at Vista. We added a couple items of booty to the treasure chest. (it's @ 98 feet on the rail)

The vis was about 25 feet at a depth of 40 ft. Shallower was very clouded and there was a lot of debris.

The entry right now is just a few steps to the water but they are tricky ones and the bank is crumbling....so be careful!

Temp was 54 degrees at 100ft and not much of a thermalcline right now.

Ryan was diving a 7mm farmer John and was a little chilly after the first dive but was a trooper for the second.

I dove dry and had no complaints.....other than I needed to relieve myself as soon as I got back in the water....a P-valve is going to be my next purchase!

Happy diving!

Thanks for the condition update.

We'll go check out your additions tomorrow morning. Is this treasure chest something new?

Craig

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom