Any other place ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's a sad tale of woe and crippling dispaire. Last time we dove on the Spectre I dropped one of my favorite tanks into the drink. The combination of old guy eyesight, one missed step and butterfingers came together as I was taking the last step from the boat to the dock. Only it was the next to the last step. The end result sent me bouncing off the hull and deep sixed my tank. For a variety of reasons I wasn't able to go get it. The good folks on the Spectre have recovered it and are holding it for me. I wish I would have known that you were going out there. I would have asked it you minded bringing my tank back. Guess I need to plan a trip out there.

That's a sad tale of woe and crippling dispaire. Last time we dove on the Spectre I dropped one of my favorite tanks into the drink. The combination of old guy eyesight, one missed step and butterfingers came together as I was taking the last step from the boat to the dock. Only it was the next to the last step. The end result sent me bouncing off the hull and deep sixed my tank. For a variety of reasons I wasn't able to go get it. The good folks on the Spectre have recovered it and are holding it for me. I wish I would have known that you were going out there. I would have asked it you minded bringing my tank back. Guess I need to plan a trip out there.

I am beginning to think you may have "lost" that tank just so you would have to go back sometime and get it. So the question is: When are we going?

I am beginning to think you may have "lost" that tank just so you would have to go back sometime and get it. So the question is: When are we going?

That what it sounds like to me also!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom