Fathoms Magazine Gone, Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally Posted by getwet2
... If that new magazine is run by the same people that ran Fathoms to start with why would anybody subscribe to it. It sounds I little bit FISHY to me.

From what lars2005 says I guess I was right when I thought something smelled FISHY after all, EH Mr managing editor of Dive Adventure Magazine Steve Lewis.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by getwet2
... If that new magazine is run by the same people that ran Fathoms to start with why would anybody subscribe to it. It sounds I little bit FISHY to me.

From what lars2005 says I guess I was right when I thought something smelled FISHY after all, EH Mr managing editor of Dive Adventure Magazine Steve Lewis.

There's a question here?

Fathoms and Diving Adventure were not and are not related other than Bret was a contributing editor to DAMag when it was published as a paper periodical. Bret had zero financial interest in Diving Adventure Magazine.

DAMagazine is now published online, and can be found here>>>.

If you or anyone else has an outstanding issue with regards subscriptions, you can email me directly and I will pass your information along to the folks who managed subs for DAMag. I cannot do anything about Fathoms subscriptions... and nor can Bret. He was not on the management team and had had no holding in Fathoms since he sold his interests some two years or so before it closed completely.

Last edited:
Keep calling number and sending e-mails to the address inside cover of the magazine and quickly got a full refund.

Back
Top Bottom