Water Temps?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coz I Like It

Registered
Reaction score
Hey we will be in Coz on Saturday (Yahoo!!) and was wondering how the water temps are looking.

I heard there were some Norte's that had come in an cooled things down a couple weeks ago. How is it looking this week?

Thanks,

Coz i Like It
April 3-10
Coral Princess
BlueXTSea

Hi Coz..I was getting 77-79 degrees on my computer in mid March. We had a norte or two during my visit & while it cooled things down the surface, water temps didn't vary that much from what my computer found. Maybe someone on the island now can chime in.

Happy diving!

Last week it was 76 on Tuesday and Wed. and showed 77 on the Thursday and Friday dive. So maybe it is headed in the right direction.

Just about every dive I did last week was showing 79F at depth with a couple of exceptions that were 77F.

Ok Thanks! I will bring my 3mil shortie. Just packin the luggage. I hate this 50lb limit.

Coz I Like It

79 f today, but just about everyone's readout is degree or 2 off.

dave dillehay
aldora divers

Between these two sites you can get a good idea of the general water temperatures. Cozumel water temperatures are mostly the same at depth as on the surface.

Reynolds SST Analysis

NDBC - Station 42056

Zoom out on buoy map for location.

don't forget to take a beanie.

Back
Top Bottom