looking for a dive buddy or someone to take rescue and specialty courses with

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver josh

Registered
Reaction score
little about myself i am 18 looking to be divemaster or dive instructor and need to take my 5 specialty courses and rescue diver courses i already took my open water and advanced open water. i will be takeing my courses at divers cove in davie, florida i am aquantances with people that work there and if you take classes there you get 10% student discount for most things they sell. or just a diving buddy to go diving with on the weekends is fine with me or when i graduate form high school in june i will be able to do weekday dives if anyone is intrested just email me or im me on AIM

Hello Josh,
I guess you already know about Mike et al. They have been a very good source of information for me. I have found them to be very good about dealing with dive gear purchases. They have the best prices on Scubapro equipment that I have found from Tennessee to Florida. As far as divers to hang out with...I had a short talk with MikeJakobs. He seems like a great guy to go diving with. According to his comments, he has some people come over to his place to go beach diving. He is located near Commercial Pier...which has one of the best beach dive reefs that I have found. Look for his postings. I have a private teacher that is going to be giving me my Rescue Diver Certification this weekend. I look forward to the cert so that I can move on toward Tech diving.

Best wishes on your diving education and progression!

He seems like a great guy to go diving with.
Oh No! Now the secret is out and its gonna go to his head!

According to his comments, he has some people come over to his place to go beach diving. He is located near Commercial Pier
Yes, they become Scubaboard parties...Mike throws the best, and he has rinse tanks also.

Diver josh and Xenoendorphine welcome to the board and to the wonderful wacky folks here....and hope to meet ya both on a beach dive sometime...

Keep an eye on this forum Josh, there's always someone around in your area looking for a buddy to dive with! All over the state in fact... I'd be willing to bet you could take a month and drive to all the different dive sites and never have a problem finding a buddy via posting here.

I'm new to the Miami area and am looking for a dive buddy for this weekend. I'm especially interested in the beach diving around the FL & Boca areas. Any interest?

diver josh:
are you talking about mike from divers cove the owner or is it someone else?

Josh...sorry for not making myself clear...I hope that this will help to elucidate my previous post

Mike et al: This is the owner of Diver's Cove

MikeJakobs: This is a fellow diver that I met after a beach dive to the Commercial Pier Reef. Scuba_Jenny was making mention of him above. MikeJakobs is his scubaboard list name. Look for weekend gatherings to go diving.

Hope this helps...

are you saying that you are mike et al or just someone else? sorry for the confusion

diver josh:
are you saying that you are mike et al or just someone else? sorry for the confusion

No problem...I am neither Mikes

Shane is my name.

Mike et al...this is Mike and Bernadet the husband and wife owners of Divers Cove.

Hope that helps!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom