Patches - Hats

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DM95

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey, how about posting some team patches in the forum. Since so many people collect them from other departments, maybe we can post them to see what everyone has. Also, if you're doing a fundraiser, why not post shirts, hats and sweatshirts here. Just a thought to make a sticky.

What do you think?

I like the idea...... Our team dosen't have a patch but we have been recently discussing designing one. By seeing others it would help get some ideas. :D

We don't have a specific dive team patch but my avatar is our SAR team patch

I figured we could post SAR/Dive Rescue, whatever. If you're looking to design a patch, maybe someone here can help. You never know who is out there with the skills you need.

Look at my Avitar and that is our team patch. I will trade for other patches new for new!

So no takers on the patches? I have patches to trade if anyone has some they would trade also. New for New only.

Wouldn't most PSD emblems and patches just look like a really muddy, low visabilty version of the department logo? :D

Good one muddiver... good one!!! Oh, and thanks for the response on the other thread!

look at my avatar. our dive team doesn't have their own patch but this patch is used by all the commands. dive,boat,land,k-9,communications etc.

Here's our patch. My avatar is the logo we used for our challenge coins.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom