Bare Velocity Men Wetsuit - New

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lars2005

Contributor
Reaction score
This NEW wetsuit is the Bare Velocity in Black/Gray/Yellow a sharp looking suit. Size: Large Tall - weight - 195-220lbs; height - 6'1" - 6'3". chest - 41-43; waist - 35-37; hips 41-43.

This wetsuit is a combination of three material types, each with their own stretch characteristics, which make it really strong and quite flexible. We call this unique combination of materials PROGRESSIVE STRETCH.

MATERIAL:
• 5mm neoprene torso with 4mm arms and legs

INNOVATION:
• PROGRESSIVE STRETCH
• LUMBARE-X-TENDER panel in lower back

OTHER FEATURES:
• Comfortable contoured 3mm GLIDESKIN collar with Velcro adjustment
• Heavy-duty back zipper with skin-to-skin internal sealing flap
• Internal skin-in flip seals at mid-forearm and mid-calf to reduce water entry
• FORMTEK kneepads provide total flexibility, durability and comfort
• Anatomically shaped arms, knees and lower legs
• Heavy-duty ankle zippers for easy donning
• Loop at base of zipper assists donning
• Double glued with SECURE-LOCK construction

Can be your for $150.00 - you pay the shipping from Fla.
Lars 813/541-1576

I'll watch the mail for your check. I'll let you know when I ship the suit out to you.

Larry

Dick -

I received your check in today's mail. I'll post the suit on Wednesday/Thursday assuming the check clears as I anticipate.

Larry

Your check will post tomorrow. I will mail your suit in the afternoon and provide you specifics.
Larry

Dick

The track number on the package is FEDEX Ground 835099610028199 Package #0117013

Cost a more that I thought but this way you can track it.

If you or someone know is interested and likes the suit I have the same exact suit in 3MM that has been "lightly used" read excellent condition that I'm going to sell for $75 plus shipping. Let me know when the suit arrives.

Lars

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom