Fiji Trip Report & Slideshow - Wananavu Resort & Ra Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JudyG

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Bula!

I recently wrote a comprehensive review of Wananavu Resort & Ra Divers, and put together a multimedia slideshow for the trip. The report is hosted on my (non-commercial) website to allow for presentation and volume of images.

Trip Report ----> Wananavu Resort & Ra Divers
Awoosh Fiji

Multimedia Slideshow ----> Fiji - South Pacific El Dorado
Awoosh 2024 X 768 Multimedia Slideshows

Trip Gallery ----> Awoosh.com Gallery :: Fiji December 2009

I hope this is helpful. For questions regarding the report, please feel free to contact me via e.mail judygATawoosh.com Replace AT with @ and you will be there :)

J.

We just returned from a trip to Wananavu (March 22-29) and found your trip report to be an almost duplicate of our experience with the resort and Ra Divers---except for the rough sea conditions--we had relatively calm seas and no problem going to the Bligh Waters---went there twice on the Phantom---unforturnately it sank on the morning we left--everyone was resucued off the boat by the Shadow (their 3rd boat which is a duplicate of the Phantom)---Thanks for the great trip report and pics. Interesting that you had just arrrived after a cyclone, we arrived just a few days after Tomas--were originally scheduled to spend the first week at Garden Island on Taveuni and then go to Wananavu, but we were able to flip-flop and go to Wananavu first and give Taveuni time to clean up

That looked like an awesome trip!! Very good job on the report, also. That was a fun read. Your pics really show how beautiful the diving can be. Although, I would be happy diving anywhere in the archipelago, that definitely makes that area get put on the bucket list. Thanks for the wonderful report!!

Judy,

I have read a number of your trip reports and watched (repeatedly) your slide shows from your various dive trips. All fantastic, thanks. Please go on another dive trip soon so that you can produce another great slideshow for us to enjoy.

Jason

Nce report, would you consider Bligh waters as the best diving in Fiji then? What other sites are world famous?

Great photos as well Which fisheye do you use?

I was at Wananvu just before the storm in early March, first time back in two years. The new GM, Ben, has done great upgrades to an already fabulous place. Land based, I believe it's the best diving Fiji has to offer, long live the Bligh!!!

Nce report, would you consider Bligh waters as the best diving in Fiji then? What other sites are world famous?

Great photos as well Which fisheye do you use?

Taveuni: The Great White Wall; The Zoo; Blue Ribbon Eel on Rainbow Reef rate right up there as some of the GREAT dive sites of Fiji.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom