Roll Call for Campout April 23-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there early Friday afternoon and plan to be the last rat off the boat on Sunday.

I'll be Barstows Friday approximately from 11am-4pm and on Saturday during the day.

Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it after all. Work stuff.

Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it after all. Work stuff.

We will miss seeing and diving with you.

Everyone is still welcome to join us and we are so excited about the weekend that starts for me Friday April 23rd.

Whoooooooo........hoooooooooooooo........

Only one week from Today, can't wait to meet up with everyone at Windy Point Private.

Richard Barstows scuba property.

:popcorn:

So I haven't seen anything else on the poker run. Are we still
doing that or not? I will be down late friday night and my lovly wife who doesn't dive and my 2 year old son might join as well. Also arewe going to do a group cook out Saturday night. If so I can bring some baked beans to cook up. See yall there.

I'll be there!

Newer diver, coming up alone; just got stationed here (Lackland; San Antonio)

Should arrive late Friday (7-8 pm), on the charters Saturday morning, Saturday night, and Sunday morning. Look forward to seeing everyone; here's hoping nothing prevents me from making it! *knocks on wood*

Last edited:
Sorry guys, but i'm not gonna be able to make it down this weekend. I don't even know why i am on the list in the first place. I promised a buddy of mine that when we got his dads boat we would go explore Joe Pool, and next weekend is it. Yeah, i know there won't be much to see, but you never know!

I'll be there!

Newer diver, coming up alone; just got stationed here (Lackland; San Antonio)

Should arrive late Friday (7-8 pm), on the charters Saturday morning, Saturday night, and Sunday morning. Look forward to seeing everyone; here's hoping nothing prevents me from making it! *knocks on wood*

Just look for the Texas SWamp Diver Banner strung between the trees and you will know your in the right place.

See you this weekend.:D

I'll be joining in the fun after all. Canceled the vacation in Europe due to the air-travel craziness over there.

I plan to be there Friday evening through Sunday.

My wife, Sharon - who just got her OW cert less than two weeks ago - will *probably* be there on Saturday and Sunday.