How to load multiple photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mase

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have almost 100 photos from the Mergui Archipelago, Burma. I would like to share them but I don't know the best way to upload them. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

You should pick a online photo hosting site like photobucket.com Upload your photos there and they will provide you with an "IMG" tag.

If you copy this "IMG" and paste it into your post on the forum your photos should show up.

Look forward to seeing your photos.

Go to photbucket.com & get a site, it's free-----see some of mine in my sig below......

like the others said... PHotobucket.

however, a little more info. you can use the "bulk loader" to load them all at once...

then.... go into that directory/album and click "Select all" to choose all the images. (at the bottom of the page... check box)

then click the GENERATE HTML and IMG Code button and it will create

Thanks all - I'll give it a try.

I know the previous posters have suggested photobucket but I'm not a fan. I started off on picasa (google) then settled with flickr (yahoo). Both have free versions with the option to upgrade and allow for bulk uploads.

I know the previous posters have suggested photobucket but I'm not a fan. I started off on picasa (google) then settled with flickr (yahoo). Both have free versions with the option to upgrade and allow for bulk uploads.

Off the subject here, but did you enjoy the 'valet' diving @ LCBR---my wife said it's the best (getting in & out that is) in her 25 years of diving...

Still having trouble. I downloaded photos to Photobucket got an IMG code for the album. Returned to Scuba board hit attach, pasted IMG in URL box and received message: "Invalid file." Obviously doing something wrong. Further help needed.

Once you have the the url of the image you can use img tags like this:
Code:
[img]whatever the url of your image is[/img]

We absolutely loved LCBR. Having them carry my gear back and forth on the boat versus making my way to the back all geared up was a big back saver. And, leaving the BC, regs, and weights on the boat for the week was great. I worry about leaving that stuff in a general area to dry so having them rinse it on the boat them park it out at a mooring buoy was awesome. I suppose someone really dedicated could have still stolen it if they wished, but I liked the security. We did use the shed for drying our wetsuits, boots, and fins but took our masks, computers, and camera gear back to the room each night. Between the morning and afternoon dives we only brought our camera gear and computers off the boat.

Back
Top Bottom