Bermuda 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am planning a trip there in May to surprise some family and to say the least I don't have a lot in the way of finances. Could someone recommend one or two of these apartments you're talking about.
Thanks

Check out Bermudarentals.com We visited (and dove) Bermuda last July. At first after seeing big hotel prices, we were going to look elsewhere. Then we found bermuda rentals. I think you have to be somewhat open minded and independent but we ended up renting one half of a house, completely separated with its own entrance, waterfront, two bedrooms, kitchen, water access with great snorkeling and a balcony off the masterbedroom overlooking the bay. We saw turtles and eagle rays from our balcony. Price was $200 a night for the three us. No taxes or additional fees. It worked great for us. We also picked up groceries and that saved us a ton of $ vs. eating out every meal. Good luck. TK

I will be on a cruise to Bermuda the last week of May. Instead of booking a dive throught the ship can you suggest any shops that would meet us at the dock. I was told is would be less expensive to deal with the dive shops directly.

ChainSaw0069:
I will be diving their the week of the 10th of may. I am diving with Traingle Diving and i will let you know how they are when i get back.

I am fond of Bermuda, but it is just a bit too frikkin' cold to dive during the winter there.

I just booked Sept 17th-21st. Praying for no Hurricanes!

Hi guys,
I am going there at the end of May, beginning of June (May 30th to be exact). I would like to dive couple times while there. Can you guys recommend anyone?
Also, do you think I would be able to dive in my swimsuit (dive skin) or do I have to buy wetsuit?
I have found this site: Blue Water Divers & Watersports :: Questions about Bermuda Diving ("June to September, bathing suit or 3mm shortie wetsuit") - but I am not sure how reliable this is...

Hi guys,
I am going there at the end of May, beginning of June (May 30th to be exact). I would like to dive couple times while there. Can you guys recommend anyone?
Also, do you think I would be able to dive in my swimsuit (dive skin) or do I have to buy wetsuit?
I have found this site: Blue Water Divers & Watersports :: Questions about Bermuda Diving ("June to September, bathing suit or 3mm shortie wetsuit") - but I am not sure how reliable this is...

Almost the same dates. May 29th - June 3rd. Staying at the Fairmount in South Hampton. There is a dive shop shop at teh resort.

Hmm I tried emailing bermudascuba a few times and never got a response from them. Are they still in business? This is the dive center in the SouthHampton
This is the website
Bermuda Scuba - Dive Bermuda
Do they have a new website?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom