Great Lakes Wrecking Crew 14th Semi-Annual Meet and Greet April 23rd-25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How small you want? :)

I have a 63 (silver or pink, yes the pink is for the wife), and a 45. All are Al.
Also have an HP 80 steel O2 cleaned and ready to go.
Let me know if I can be of help.

He's a college kid Ken, He has some things on his mind he More than likely cant get at one of our campfires.:D

We all know how John covets my talents :gr1: .... but maybe he'd be willing to share them in the spirit of good PR for the sake of recruiting young members to the crew??? :jb:

You can leed a horse to water but if you try to force his head under to drink you will end up dealing with PETA. Don't need that kind of problem in my life while I am trying to enjoy my time at the meet & greet.

Yup, I have a 50 but it is out of VIP. Wasn't planning on dragging it along, but I will now. It has a full fill, but out of VIP.... Don't know if that is much help.

If I'm there I can vip that thing for you.

I was able to take friday off as well so I will be there early friday. I won't be able to go on the deep dive though. Still don't have my AOW finished. Denny, do you want to take me?

Hey, I'll arrange a tour to the Grimace Head and you can just tag along without telling us you're going, but when you go to the office for a refill or refreshments or whatever, don't pull a PVTstash and brag about it to Jodi or Mike. :eyebrow: or we'll all get thrown out!

You can leed a horse to water but if you try to force his head under to drink you will end up dealing with PETA. Don't need that kind of problem in my life while I am trying to enjoy my time at the meet & greet.

:idk::idk::idk:

You folks all have a great time at the Meet n Greet this weekend.

I have a family get together for my duaghter's 17th birthday and won't be making it.

I have been reading throught the posts and it looks like a good cast of characters :eyebrow: again this year!

Man, am I gonna miss the campfire antics. :mooner:

Enjoys yourselves and dive safe.
-Dave

RULE 1 What Happens at Meet n Greet, Stays at Meet n Greet! :no:

Hey, it looks like I'll be leaving even earlier on Saturday than I'd planned. My son is not only going to prom :date:, but we've been secretly :ssst: informed that he'll be crowned the Prom King and that we have seats reserved at the pre-prom that begins at 4pm. So leaving at Noon will cut it a bit too close.

Anybody have some extra space for a sleeping bag on Friday night? If I don't have to pack up a tent Saturday morning, I can still hope for an early-riser dive buddy to get at least one dive in on Saturday, too.

I'm planning to arrive early on Friday (like 8 or 9am) so I can help with setup. (but I'll be joining the deep dock entry at 1pm)

-Rob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom