21w HID canister Light For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Cool,
Good Luck with the Site. For me The banana Plugs would just keep my system "Factory" Just change the battery in event of water or battery Crapped out.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Please read this entire thread before making any orders with this user.
Well I am still waiting on my production run of 10 of these lights. In the meantime I can build lights on a per order basis. There will be about a 2 week lead time on any light ordered. I will still honor the price on this thread. They will be jumping up in price a little though once I begin to sell them to dealers.

PM me if you are interested in a light. Whatever your budget/needs, I can work with you to get the best deal out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds great Adam I have a friend begining to get into scuba I will recomend to him your light. And anyone That I know of looking.

By popular demand, I am now offering light heads with one piece square ballast for sale. $425

Now offering 14w HID dive lights. $450 for 5 hour burn time.

I also have some prototypes for sidehandle reels. Projected retail is $95. If you cave dive a lot and are interested in testing a reel for me, PM me.

I'm accepting orders on 21w Lights Up until May 29th at the price mentioned on this thread. After this I will begin selling to dealers so there will be a small price increase. Final retail price is not yet finalized, but will be somewhere around $900 for Li-Ion lights. The dealer list will be posted on my website as soon as I finish up designing it, and I will also be selling lights on www.diveproteus.com.

I cannot say enough how much I appreciate all the business I have gotten from people on the boards. All of my customers have been more than patient with me and I can now begin creating some stock.

If you still want a light but cannot pay the full amount by May 29th, I will accept deposits of $350 by that date to secure the current price.

Once it gets finalized and website is all finsihed Ill be sure to book mark it for future use..

The lights are made out of solid Delrin and are unfinished. the 14w HID heads will be anodized Al.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom