Dive Aruba-Clive Paula

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

B194346

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My son and I used Clive Paula in early January 2010 and we want to reaffirm earlier postings about Clive and DiveAruba. Clive runs an excellent one man operation. We strongly recommend him for individuals with reasonable prior diving experience as he allows you to dive according to your skills and air consumption. He is watchful but not overbearing. His groups are guaranteed to be less than 8 people and the most people we had in our groups on four continuous days was 6. His prices are competitive with other shops taking larger groups.

b194346,
welcome to this board.
thanks for the trip report.
my son and i have dove with clive.
the man knows his buisness.
very safe and he loves showing his island off.

I too dive with Clive everytime that I am in Aruba. Clive runs a great operation. I highly recommend Dive Aruba

I took my parents to Aruba back in 2006. They wanted to gamble and I wanted to dive hence why I chose Aruba. I knew it was going to be very touristy there so I researched ALL the diving options looking for something different and low key. I ended up going with Clive/Dive Aruba. I have to say it was a great decision. To sum everything up it was like having a friend with a nice boat and you just go out and dive and have fun! Very easy going and hassle free. There were 5 of us, including Clive, on the boat which was nice.

My husband and I dove with Clive last April and will do so, again this April. I agree with with all the good things the previous posts have said. There were only the 3 of us, including Clive, on the boat, and we had a great time. He is very well educated, not only in diving, but other things, as well. We felt very confident diving with him.

Back
Top Bottom