Pics of Patrol/Dive boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shaggy1

Reaction score
My dept is currently in the market for a new Patrol/Dive boat. Some of our general specs are 25', 4 person cabin with heat&a/c, all weather ressponse capibility, minimum 5k generator, pull out dive door and ladder, & tank racks. So far the only company that we have found that has a boat that meets out required specs is SeaArk Marine. I am looking for pics from any members on here who might have pics of their patrol/dive boats that would be roughly the size that were looking for.

Look at Safeboats. They will build to your specs and they are awesome. NOT CHEAP THOUGH!

I second safeboats. As soon as you step into one you'll know why. They are taken into some of the most remote environments on the planet because they are solid.

MY agency uses safeboats but the ones we have do not have much room for diving. I have dove from a SeaArk a few times and it has plenty of room for six divers and gear and a side scan sonar. It is just a huge john boat and very nice to dive from. This is what the VA State Police Dive team uses. It is not as sexy looking as a safeboat but I prefer diving from it.

Contact Boulton Powerboats. We purchased a 24' aluminum hull, jet drive, full enclosed cabin from them in 2007. They met all of our specs and we ended up with a very very nice boat. Their people are great to work with. This was the first boat our agency purchased specifically for patrol, but with capabilities to accommodate the Dive Team too.

Boulton Powerboats: Home

Sorry for no pics, I'll post some here in the next few days.

Workskiff and Pacific make a rugged patrol boat located in the state of Washington . Boats and Harbors is a commercial marine publication that can be helpful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom