Just back from CocoView

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm contmeplating going...please tell us!!!!

Go! This was our 4th trip. 2 Weeks this time. I've only been home 2 days and I'm already trying to figure how soon I can get back!

Watched the sun rise over CCV wall this time on a 5am dive - highly recommended experience.

42 dives total over the 2 weeks - all my ears could stand!!!

Was a great week of diving and I agree on the sunrise dives... well worth the effort of getting up at that ungodly hour! Was great meeting you guys and am already looking forward to the next trip back to Coco View!!!

Was a great week of diving and I agree on the sunrise dives... well worth the effort of getting up at that ungodly hour! Was great meeting you guys and am already looking forward to the next trip back to Coco View!!!

It was great to meet you too. Work really sucks today, hard to get back in the swing writing computer code. I'm sure it's the same for you.

Thanks for posting the videos CF. How awesome to see a Green Moray free swimming and to get it on video. Seeing your clips is really getting me revved up for my trip there in August!

Back
Top Bottom