Quick Change Neck Seal System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

have the new silicon neck seals came in yet do we know an eta on them... if so pm me I am very interested in them seems I always get a red rash everytime I dive my latex sealed drysuit.

have the new silicon neck seals came in yet do we know an eta on them... if so pm me I am very interested in them seems I always get a red rash everytime I dive my latex sealed drysuit.

Last week I was told a month or two. You never know exactly though...but that is the latest I was told :wink:

Mike,

Dove the new neck seal for a little bit on Sunday - no more leaking! Really like it, thanks Mike! Gonna take it deeper on Sunday hopefully.

Last week I was told a month or two. You never know exactly though...but that is the latest I was told :wink:

I wonder if they have some sort of production problems. I'll probably change over as soon as they are available.

I'll have one in "dick" size. Most people say that's the size/shape of my head... :D

Mike,

Dove the new neck seal for a little bit on Sunday - no more leaking! Really like it, thanks Mike! Gonna take it deeper on Sunday hopefully.

:D Did you get the replacement exhaust valve too?

I wonder if they have some sort of production problems. I'll probably change over as soon as they are available.

I'll have one in "dick" size. Most people say that's the size/shape of my head... :D

They had some issues with the silicon neck pulling out of the system. They were coming up with a ridged system to stop it from pulling through. Probably just finalized it and ramping up production :wink:

If it is something you want us to install on your suit, I would just get the install done now, and upgrade the neck seal to silicon later. We only have a couple neck tites still available....and you never know if that could be delayed. Unless your not in a hurry.

I'm not in a hurry, and I've been through enough "early adopter" issues that I'm going to sit on the sidelines on this one for a little while. Besides, I'm having my latest neck seal replaced right now :)

Here is one on a DUI we just got in :wink: Just thought I would let you guys see what the neck tite looks like installed....I just finished the install and wanted to post this before I boxed it up and sent it back to the owner.

Attachments

• IMG00054-20100519-1721.jpg
    IMG00054-20100519-1721.jpg
    321 KB · Views: 114
How does the fusion feel with the neck system in? I read a review somewhere that states the neck system was uncomfortable with the fusion.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom