21w HID canister Light For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Please read this entire thread before making any orders with this user.
I will be offering both the T4 bulb in a test tube and fixed focus 6 degree.

Last edited by a moderator:

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Please read this entire thread before making any orders with this user.
Currently only selling 21w HID. Welch Allyn is no longer selling solarc HID bulbs and it will be some time before I can acquire more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam sent money, let me know if you have any questions.

Kyle

Has anyone been able to get a hold of Adam. I've been trying for 2 weeks. I tried PM here and his proteus email.
Thanks

Back in March of this year Adam Christian, adm3745, started advertising 21W canister dive lights for sale. After looking at his posts, seeing that he had a 99 percent rating on Ebay and as well as reading other postings I sent Adam several PM's about his lights and what I was looking for in a new canister light.

After getting postive responses as well as reading additional public postings such as the new website, Proteus Dive Light, 2ergo ? Mobile Marketing & Communications Technology Providers, I sent Adam just under $800 on March 29, 2010 for a new light via Paypal. Delivery time was suppose to be less than a week.

Then the excuses started coming in:
The new upgraded ion batteries I wanted had been delayed.
The batteries had arrived but needed to be charged before shipping.
His father passed away. Had to go out of state for the funeral.
"I'm back in Florida and will ship your light out tomorrow."

After no responses on the PM side of Scubaboard I also sent Adam corresondence via his website email, Adam@diveproteus.com and his FIT email account. Again with no response.

My last correspondence with Adam was on May 28, 2010.

If any of you are thinking about doing business with this individual I would advise you to think twice. And if anyone has any knowledge of Adam Christian's whereabouts please feel free to drop me a PM.

I am almost positive this is a SCAM!!!

Last edited:
This is disturbing...
Just a word of advice when dealing with new sellers on the internet.
"If they won't ship C.O.D. then they may not ship at all."
Always ask the COD question, even if you end up making other arrangements.
Rick

I'd recommend getting in touch with Paypal if you haven't already and starting the procedure for a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom