Tampa Bay area yak divers.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wilderydude83

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey guys.

I've been doing a lot of research, mostly on this site, and have come to the conclusion that if i want to make more dives in a cost effective manner then i'll need to merge my two favorite things (kayaking and diving) together into one. I plan on buying Ned DeLoach's dive book for insight and some cool beach dives. If there is anyone on this site that wants to get together and start doing some kayak dives please let me know.

Randall (St. Pete, FL)

Sure! There is a bunch of us that yak dive down in the Venice area. Just give a shout!!:)

And there is a bunch on the east coast that dive too..
Kayuba!

If the conditions are good, I'll be kayak-diving Venice early Sat morning. And, dkramer is the first person I ever went kayak diving with, an excellent guide.

Just bought my yak today. I'm going to venice with a friend on Sunday. Anyone have any advice on which location is best (Venice, Service Park, Sharkeys, etc...)?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom