Newbie wanna be Tech Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Judging by the screen name, I would have guessed troll, but he does say he is an IT guy and you know how they are...

he also posted a link to his FB page, so I doubt it is a troll post.

Who's inflexible?

(See, I had reason to post in your local forum :) )

What gave you the impression John was talking about your organization? When we talk about "the organization that shan't be named" we always spell it out. Dee Eye Arrrr or Gee You Eeeeeee. It confounds the search engines so there aren't any "guests" dropping by.

Just kidding. Good to see you posting in the swamp!

Divers in dry suits. Can't....quite....reach....the....valves......
:rofl3:

How about divers in drysuits about to pass out from the heat at the surface? I would have been very inflexible today passed out in a prone position. :shakehead:

I think that the term "tech diver" is a badge that people wear to proudly display to their fellow SB'rs. It's so much easier to talk the talk. Get out and dive and quit worrying about fancy badges. Just sayin' . . .

Now that's trolling...and a buncha BS too. Come on down to the Swamp and we'll see who's just talking. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom