Memorial Day Weekend Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shoot2retrieve

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone have any recommendations for Memorial Day weekend for dive spots. This is my first memorial Day weekend being certified, so want to dive as much as possible, but I also know how watercraft traffic can be. I'm up for travel in the four state area Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas. I have dove a lot at Oronogo, and was wanting to dive somewhere different this go around, however there would be no worries on boat traffic there. Was considering Tenkiller, but was not sure how tenkiller was with boat traffic in the dive park area on memorial day weekend. The wife and I just want to camp and dive so would love any suggestions. I just want to have a safe weekend without a runway down the middle of my head from a jetski or boat. Thanks and hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Nevermind, decided to just make a trip to mermet springs!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom