Beach diving 5/29?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OSOK

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Anyone know what the weather will be like on Friday to dive out of South Beach? Or point me to one of those websites... that'd be great!

Thank you!
Bryan

Thank you Deb!

Friday... West winds 11 to 14 knots. Seas 2 to 4 feet. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms.

How does that sound? :-?

With a west wind, the near shore conditions should be perfect. Could be sloppy offshore but good for a beach dive!

Awesome! All I need now is the rental gear, watertight case, proposal letter, and we're good to go! :p

Proposal letter? Are you proposing under water? How sweet!!!! But you don't need a watertight case, you could just take the letter to Office Depot and laminate it.

I'm delivering the letter to a couple that will be dining on the beach. I'm coming out of the water, handing the letter to her, and disappearing back in! :)

OMG that is TOOOOO COOL!!!! Why not a message in a bottle rather than a dry box?

I hope they also hired a photographer. If not I can recommend one (my ex-spouse who is a professional shooter).

Deb, I'm alrdy freaked out about the letter being damaged in any way... don't know if I'd trust a bottle, though it'll be ok im sure... any ideas which bottle would be ideal?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom