Memorial Day Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I may come on down Fri. night also. I asked Kris if the quarry would be open to diving Fri. He said, "no", but they would have it for camping if I wanted to do so. Maybe with more than me, they'll let us dive. I will have 4 students (limited to that because I have an 11yr old) to do check- out dives with. I plan to dive after wards Wally, yes if the scooter is here I have no problem with you trying it out. Will be my first time also. On top of that, I'll have to show off my newest cert.... Solo diver card (if Larry gets the paperwork turned in).

Does that mean that you can now teach a solo class??? I wouldn't mind taking that class.

Any interest in getting together for Memorial Day Weekend? Maybe at Joe's or Pennyroyal? Water should be getting close to wetsuit temps. :wink:

We are both working that weekend :crying: Weekends are getting kinda sparse around here. Are any of you able to dive during the week? I wasnt even able to drag Lou out for our annual April ice dive as he calls it. Miss you all. And Im going to miss Jen at Pennyroyal :crying:

Lou and Jewels, it won't be the same without you guys. Julie, tell that boss of yours you need a weekend off to go diving. :)
Since Lou, Kenny and Chris aren't going to be at Pennyroyal I am off the hook for bacon wrapped mushrooms.

:idk: Is this a request?? It might cost you a scooter ride.

I will see what I can do.

Louisville Dive Center is hosting a get together/ cookout for ANY and ALL divers at their pavillion at www.Falling Rock Park.com in LaGrange, KY on Sunday (May 30th) begining at 10am. And yes, its FREE. Call Louisville Dive Center for any other details...502-368-8427.

Lou and Jewels, it won't be the same without you guys. Julie, tell that boss of yours you need a weekend off to go diving. :)
Since Lou, Kenny and Chris aren't going to be at Pennyroyal I am off the hook for bacon wrapped mushrooms.

Lou had the weekend off but couldnt join you guys cause we only have one vehicle and I had to work the other job. Sure did miss you guys tho :(. Im pretty certain Lou is gonna hold it against me for a long time that he missed diving AND mushrooms.

I hope you guys had a great time!

Back
Top Bottom