Found Camera - stage.com - Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The only stage.com I can find near aruba is wereldstage.com in netherlands antilles, one island over.

The only stage.com I can find near aruba is wereldstage.com in netherlands antilles, one island over.
Already covered, discussed, examined, established - you really don't want to read the whole story do you? It's really worth reading post by post as you get caught up in the mystery.

Very cool!!

You can clearly see at 0:33 that the housing's wrist strap is looped around one of the turtle's fins.

At about 2:11, you see the strap dangle behind him. At about that time, you can tell the turtle is swimming with it.

Already covered, discussed, examined, established - you really don't want to read the whole story do you? It's really worth reading post by post as you get caught up in the mystery.

It really is worth the read. Spent 2 hrs the first day I found it following all the clues as I got to them (minus the google earth leads, just looked at what you all had found)

And thanks for the video

Wow. This is just fun. Can't wait to find the owner.

Wow. This is just fun. Can't wait to find the owner.
It is worth reading the whole book, huh? Some people like to read the first chapter then try to guess the ending I suppose, and I tried to be nice. :D

I've read it all, and it is definitely worth the time. Now, let's get on with finding where the camera belongs. Don't all divers read Scubaboard.com?

Back
Top Bottom