Memorial Day Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm signed up on the Miss Lindsey for the Brass Spike on Sat, 5 June. If any of you can make it, please let me know, I'd be happy to dive with you.

Ted - if you can come, bring your 130. I'll have my double 80's and drysuit.

Wil - I would very much like to dive with you in the future. Thank you for the offer. I can't make the weekends of 19-20 or 26-27 June, but July is wide open for me. Please keep me in mind.

I've only dived the spike once, and vis was crappy. From what I remember it is basically a pile of rubble with some wooden framing visible. Will post a report after the trip.

Rob

Wil,

The 19/20th would work out great, Sign me up! And thanks! I appreciate the invitation and am looking forward to meeting you.

Rob,

I have not dove with the Miss Lindsey, I'll try to give you a call tomorrow at work about it. I am curious if you would be interested in Rawlings on Sunday (still have not seen a lot of the sights out there).

Ted

Looks good to me Will. Right now I'm open for that weekend. Good luck fishin this weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom