What's Your Pizza Preference?

What is the best pizza?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My tastes have been changing drastically over the past few years.

One of my current favorites is Round Table's skinny crust cooked extra crispy with garlic sauce. Then adding 2-3 toppings of whatever one desires such as olives, mushrooms, bell peppers, pepperoni, etc.

The classic meat Italian loaded with great cheese flavor from Georgios. Salami, pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, and linguica.

A strange one from incorrect to go order. Linguica and jalapenos. Pepperoni and jalpenos will also work.

Different restaurants depending on the area have different sourdoughs for their crusts. So the yeast sometimes makes the pizza.

Those wood fired pizzas are also good.

Can't say that I have ever had a pizza with avacado or sprouts or tofu. I have had sushi with avacado which is good and cucumber. I have even had sushi with spam which is weird, but good.

What style does Pizza Hut make ?

What style does Pizza Hut make ?

Delicious with a hearty helping of "artery-clogger"

Can I get truffles on mine?
They'd melt!
truffle15p.JPG

what category does Lionfish Pizza fall under? :idk:
Meat-lovers, baby!

After a heated debate last night I decided it would be a good idea to settle things once and for all on what is the best kind of pizza with this highly scientific poll.

This one.

Last edited:
You know what they say: bad pizza is like bad sex.

It's still pretty good.

Ham, minced meat, onion, champignong, pineapple, tomato and loads of chees on a thick, fluffy bottomn. What style you wanna call it is up to you, I call it good.
Adding on some red pepper, corn and bacon to the above is also allowed of course..

Back
Top Bottom