12 Days to Bonaire!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So is anyone going to be on island at 5am tomorrow. My traveling buddies flight got screwed up and I will be the first one of the merry band arriving. I have never been to bonaire and won't even know how to find the hotel transportation vehicle. I am sure I could figure it out but it would be nice to have someone to follow around.
Lucky, it will be easy... it is a small airport and they are very happy to help you :wink:

I am boarding the plane now. Should be a good time and I will post when I get internet on the island.

:goodmorning: Sheesh its early. See y'all soon.

Not that early... 08:33 AM

So I am here at the Plaza. Check in was smooth (sort of) and the room is not ready until 11 or 12. The luggage is in the security room (I suppose it is safe) and I am going to have breakfast in a few mins. Then I will see what I can do about getting my checkout dive in.

So far I am happy with everything. And see no reason why this will change. Its humid as heck. and the mosquito's are still very active. If you have bug spray use it as soon as you can as my ankles are already getting bit.

See you guys in a few.

Good job. We leave in many hours... lol

Find yourself some Deet 100% That will take care of the problem

Pay your $25 fee and watch the 20 min. video then do your checkout dive right off the beach... You go girl!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom