Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So what s new and exciting with you Atomic Diver?
Not too much, baby on the way, moving into a new house soon, getting more flight hours, and more dives in... nothing too exciting... or boring either...
how bout you?.

wow... that's pretty serious stuff. What was this for?
were you prescribed 30mg Oxycotin by an MD? or just casual use picked up the addiction?
I picked up the addiction, but thankfully I dropped it a long time ago.. I've been clean since.

My wife and I were diving The Living Seas at Disney's Epcot, someone asked the guide about the sharks in the tank, his quote was:

It's ok they are friendly, we send all the mean ones to Sea World

My wife and I were diving The Living Seas at Disney's Epcot, someone asked the guide about the sharks in the tank, his quote was:

It's ok they are friendly, we send all the mean ones to Sea World

we actually had the big turtle in the tank at Epcot bite someone on our dive. They were ok... he just got them in the fin. still pretty funny.

I guess he didn't want the divers in his "space"

we actually had the big turtle in the tank at Epcot bite someone on our dive. They were ok... he just got them in the fin. still pretty funny.

I guess he didn't want the divers in his "space"

The turtles at the aqurium I work at can be pretty vicious.

I keep wanting to try that Epcot dive, but then when I get dive time I always spend it in the real ocean. Is it worth the money, the time and missing out on a "real" dive?

Err, umm ... to return to pointless and ridiculous ...

A Shetland pony walks into a bar and orders a beer.
The bartender says, "Are you feeling OK today?"
The pony says, "Yeah, why?
The bartender says, "You're a little hoarse."

Back
Top Bottom