Lake Murray Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andrew, it would take more then just a few square feet to collect enough mussels of any kind to feed the two of us. We should plan on establishing a bigger plot to harvest when it comes time for the great feast.

What do you say ? :wink:

you think there'd be a way to incorporate them into your bone-throwing forecasting? somehow?

"Bone-throwing forcasting"

Be cautious of speaking in gest of those things for which you know nothing...

Any chance anyone can confirm the Texoma viz? If it's as good as yall say, I may be able to get a boat out there, but not sure.

After my vacation next week I'll be lookin for a buddy to help me confirm.

Frank, you busy after the 8th?

I'm sure there is something that I just have to do that I can back out of , blow off , forget or other wise just not pay attention to for a day or so in order that I might dive Texoma.

I will be up there this weekend, weather cooperating of course. I will probably get in for a while in my dock area, not out on the main lake. I don't know if the rain this past week had any impact or not but my son-in-law was at our dock last weekend and was doing a little fishing and said he could see the catfish 20' down take his bait. I'll let you know how it looks either way if I get there. Do we need to start a new thread since Lake Murray has been completely hi-jacked?

Murray, Texoma, Broken Bow. They're all within spittin' distance to an accomplished spitter. And anyone that would consider diving one has probably dived the others.

I happen to like Lake Murray -- hijacked or otherwise :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom