Oceanic Pioneer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got the email too but was afraid to ask how much!

Just picked one up.. Was in the market for a new hose less computer and this watch really caught my eye. Impress feature set and a great size. Will try it out this weekend and give a full report. The digital compass looks mighty impress. The packaging was killer, very Apple like.The book that comes along is amazing.

Just picked one up.. Was in the market for a new hose less computer and this watch really caught my eye. Impress feature set and a great size. Will try it out this weekend and give a full report. The digital compass looks mighty impress. The packaging was killer, very Apple like.The book that comes along is amazing.
And the Pioneer comes with a free online class .... there should be a card inside the box to register your unit with Oceanic. As soon as you do it they will send you an activation code for the class.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Only 999 left!

Is the Pioneer exactly like the regular OC1 other than the color? Or is the size smaller?

I'm pretty sure its the same.. different color and a different band I believe. its really not that much more retail and if you are in tight with your dive shop its not any more expensive. A really nice piece spent about in hour in the water with it lots to get used to but overall functions great right out of the box. Just need to learn all the buttons pushes.

I'm waiting to get my code sent to me for the E Diving class, really looking forward to it.

just got mine :D
Number #18
OC1_18_sm.png

Now I am ready for the class ...
oc1_register_sm.png

oopppsss ... forgot that I designed the class :wink:

BTW, now the OC1-LE is available in the simulator too
OC1LE_sim.png

Alberto (aka eDiver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom