Congrats to Scuba Q

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can't wait to read it, Quintin. Congrats!

Henrik, of course I will dive with you and the DiveNY gang. The class was very challenging, and a very good experience.

Now begins the gradual process of building experience at this new level. Thanks Bob for a wonderful class.

...class report is in the works.

Q

I know you will Q - just busting your chops :D

Glad to hear you had a great class. You're getting way ahead of us with all the diving you get to do out there.

Looking forward to the report.

Henrik

Big congrats to Quintin and Charles! Looking forward to hearing the dive report (or better yet, seeing you in the next couple weeks and hearing about it) :D

Nicole

Congratulations to Quintin and his classmate Charles Chen!

My congratulations to Quintin Ullery and Charles Chen as well for successfully completing GUE Tech 1 with Bob Sherwood in San Diego. It was a fairly intense 7 days of training.

Looking forward to diving with both of you in the future, although perhaps not this weekend as I seemed to have picked up a head cold from somewhere.

Marc Hall

Where are we going for your first Tech 1 dive outside of class? Oil rigs?

I think I just threw up a little bit. :D

How about: Moody, Palawan, Ship Rock (as mentioned), Cape Charles, Santa Clara, the caissons, Hogan, Vet's Park :)P)...

Agree. Rigs are the worst tech dive in SoCal. Great dive shallow, waste of He deep.

Too many other nice T1 dives here (Blackwood's list only starts to cover them).

In any case, congrats (again) Q and C.

I think I just threw up a little bit. :D

How about: Moody, Palawan, Ship Rock (as mentioned), Cape Charles, Santa Clara, the caissons, Hogan, Vet's Park :)P)...

That all sounds really good. Q; go check it all out for us so you're ready when we invade SD :wink:

Henrik

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom